A big thank you to Wendy Warden, one of our favorite Market Shoppers, for this yummy tasting recipe made with Nonie’s Bees Garlic, Chili Infused Honey. Cook this with shrimp from Soft Wave Fish Company and this is a Farmers Market winner. Pastured Perfect has your butter and shop Geneva Lakes Produce for fresh asparagus. Serve it with grain, rice, quinoa, etc.
- 1 pound of raw, deveined, peeled shrimp (tails intact)
- 3 tablespoons of melted (still warm) butter
- 3 tablespoons of Nonie’s Bees Garlic, Chili Infused Honey
- 1 teaspoon of Lemon Zest
- Sea Salt (smoked sea salt if you have it)
- Fresh Pineapple
- Green Onion
- Cherry Tomatoes
1. Make your preferred grain, rice, quinoa, etc.
2. Preheat oven to 425
3. In a bowl whisk together 2 Tablespoons of melted (still warm) butter, 2 Tablespoons of Nonie’s Bees Garlic, Chili Infused Honey, 1 Teaspoon of Lemon Zest, ½ Teaspoon of Sea Salt (smoked sea salt if you have it)
4. Add 1 pound of raw, deveined, peeled shrimp (tails intact), toss to coat. Let marinate for 10 minutes (at least)
5. Spread shrimp evenly on a rimmed baking pan and bake 8 -10 minutes. Shrimp are done when they are pink on the outside and opaque all the way through.
6. Cut the fresh pineapple, asparagus, green onion, cherry tomatoes into bitesize pieces.
7. In a non-stick pan add 1 tablespoon of butter, 1 tablespoon of Nonie’s Bees garlic, Chili Infused Honey, ¼ teaspoon of sea salt. Add the pineapple, asparagus, green onion, cherry tomatoes. Sauté until desired tenderness.
8. Serve grain, shrimp, veggies, and fruit together as desired.
By Wendy M. Warden April 12, 2018