This quick recipe is going to be one of your go-to favorites for a Farmers Market breakfast or light summer appetizer. Shop Mema’s Jam, Ellie Mae Canning and Pies and Wayne Miller Michigan Fruit for your jam. The Cheese People are next. Try the apricot brie with apricot jam. Great Harvest Bread and Wildflour complete the recipe with a wonderful selection of bread.
- 1 tablespoon seedless blackberry jam
- 1 (1-oz.) slice whole-grain bread, toasted
- 1/2 ounce Brie cheese, cut into pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
1. Preheat broiler to high.
2. Spread jam over bread; top evenly with Brie. Broil 30 seconds or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with thyme.
Recipe courtesy of cooking light