Serve it over pasta, rice or put a toothpick in it and serve it as an appetizer. Shop The Aspiring Kitchen for your shrimp and pick up a bottle of white wine from Glunz Family Winery. Kick it up with flavored grapeseed oil from Wildtree. Ask Audrey for her pick. She’s got spice mixes too!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1 pound (21 to 25 count) shrimp, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fish stock
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons spicy seafood seasoning
- In a large saute pan over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and saute until it begins to soften.
- Add the shrimp and saute for 1 minute. Then add the remaining ingredients and simmer until the shrimp is cooked through and the flavors have combined, about 4 to 6 more minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of George Spriggs Food Network