Ravioli With Mushrooms and Chard
Not only does River Valley Ranch have flavorful selection of fresh mushrooms, they sell great tasting ravioli. Once you have made your choice, pick up your cheese from Emily at The Cheese people, and grab a bottle of wine from Glunz Family Winery.
- 16 to 18ounces fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, stems discarded and leaves chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2cup shaved pecorino
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and cook, tossing occasionally, until they’re tender and any liquid has evaporated, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the Swiss chard, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook, tossing frequently, until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Top the ravioli with the vegetable mixture, drizzle with the remaining oil, and sprinkle with the pecorino.
Recipe courtesy of Real Simple