It's easy to get lazy on weekends, especially when the mere thought of cooking an entire meal is exhausting. That's where a one-pan dinner comes in. Just assemble all of the ingredients on a single baking sheet and pop it in the oven. Because a no fuss, no mess dinner is exactly what you need right now. Shop for your ingredients at the Market. Check out the flavored grapeseed oils and spices from Wild Tree, add some mushrooms from River Valley and add a crisp white wine from Glunz. Farmers Market easy.
- 1½ pounds carrots
- 1 large onion
- a head of garlic
- 4 chicken thighs.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary.
1. Peel and trim 1½ pounds carrots (we used purple, yellow and orange). Small carrots can be left whole; large carrots can be cut in half or quarters.
2. Arrange the carrots in a single layer on a greased baking sheet with 1 large onion, peeled and cut into eighths.
3. Slice the top off a head of garlic; discard the top and place on the tray.
4. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the vegetables; season with salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary.
5. Top with 4 chicken thighs. Rub each thigh with 1 teaspoon olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
6. Roast in a 425°F oven until the chicken skin is golden and the carrots are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
7. To serve, divide the vegetables and chicken thighs among four plates.
Recipe courtesy of PureWow