If you love shrimp, you will like this easy recipe. To make it Farmers Market special, shop for RDM Shrimp, white wine from Glunz and Shrimp Scampi blend from Wild Tree. Ask Bobby from RDM for his suggestions for shrimp dishes and Audrey from Wild Tree for those special spice blends and oils.
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium or large shrimp
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Heat oven to 425º F
- In a baking dish, combine the shrimp, garlic, white wine, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, bread crumbs, and parsley.
- Sprinkle over the shrimp and bake until the shrimp are opaque throughout, 15 to 18 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Kate Merker and Sara Quessenberry Real Simple,April 2010