What an easy cold weather meal. Shop River Valley Ranch for incredibly flavorful mushrooms and your mushroom ravioli. How easy is that? Don’t forget to pick up a nice bottle of wine from Glunz Family Winery & Cellars and the Parmesan cheese from The Cheese People.
- 10 ounces mushroom ravioli, or cheese filled ravioli
- 2 ounces shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces white mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare ravioli according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet, Cook mushrooms until tender and stir in garlic. Add brandy and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- When cream has thickened stir in 1/4 cup of cheese. Stir in cooked ravioli and gently simmer for 1-2 minutes. Serve with grated Parmesan and fresh ground black pepper
Recipe Courtesy of Food Network Kitchens