While you are out shopping the Market for those Black Saturday Specials, grab some fixings to make a Market turkey sandwich. Our bakers and The Cheese People have the right stuff to make this an awesome turkey sandwich. Don’t have cranberry chutney? No problem, check out Wildtree for their spiced cranberry jam, apple cranberry jam, River Valley for their cranberry chutney or Mema’s for their selection of jams. Grab some soup from The Eating Well to make your meal complete.
- 2 tablespoons cranberry or some other fruit chutney
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 ounces thinly sliced roasted turkey
- 2 ounces Brie, sliced
- 1/4 cup arugula
1. In a small bowl, combine the chutney and pecans.
2. Spread the chutney mixture on the bread and form a sandwich with the turkey, Brie, and arugula.
Recipe courtesy of Kate Merker and Sara Quessenberry Real Simple September 2010