Combine two Thanksgiving favorites into one easy dish. Shop Geneva Lakes for your cranberries and Brussels sprouts, and Wild Tree for your oil and balsamic vinegar. Another Farmers Market Winner! Happy Thanksgiving from the Grayslake Farmers Market.
- 3 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Trim/clean the Brussels sprouts, then cut them in half. Arrange on 2 baking sheets and toss with the olive oil. Roast until brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Combine the balsamic vinegar and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and reduce until very thick.
- Drizzle the balsamic reduction over the roasted sprouts, then sprinkle on the dried cranberries
Recipe courtesy of Ree Drummond Food Network