The fall harvest of squash, cauliflower, pumpkins, and potatoes is at the Market. Our squash recipe is perfect for dinner.
Shop Geneva Lakes for your squash and check out our Market vendors for a fine selection of local honey. Did you know Wild Tree sells balsamic vinegar? Ask Audrey and Mike for their pick. Add lemon flavored grape seed oil to give this recipe that citrus kick.
- 1 (20-ounce) package peeled cubed butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix to coat the squash.
3. Place squash on a nonstick baking sheet or a baking sheet lined with foil. Bake until the squash is tender and brown about 30 to 35 minutes making sure to flip the squash after 15 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee, Food Network