Sure to please the whole family, pick up your farm fresh eggs from Farmers Nick and some nice crusty bread from Wild Flour and maybe some asparagus and wow what dinner.
- 12 ounces spaghetti (3/4 box)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 red chili pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions; drain and return it to the pot.
- In a small saucepan, warm 3 tablespoons of the olive oil with the garlic and red chili pepper, until the garlic begins to sizzle, 2 to 3 minutes. Add to the pasta in the pot, along with the herbs, and toss to combine.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the eggs and cook until the whites are set, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve the eggs on the spaghetti. Top with the Parmesan.